These Professional Drugs Tests are simple, fast reliable and accurate tests which detect for the presence of a wide range of substances in blood/urine. We also supply a range of accessories for our professional drugs tests including sample pots, lancing devices, temperature strips and gloves. See below for a list of our professional drugs tests and professional drugs test accessories. All our professional tests are CE Marked and FDA Approved where appropriate, with an accuracy level of 99%.
Home Health UK stocks the following types of drug and alcohol testing kits and accessories;
– Single and Multi-panel Urine Drug Tests – Integrated Drug Cup Test – Saliva Drug Tests – Laboratory Hair Drug Testing Kit
– Digital Alcohol Breathalyser’s – Saliva Alcohol Test Strips – Breath Alcohol Test Tubes
– Breathalyser Mouthpieces & Replacement Sensors – 30mL and 120mL Urine Sample Pots – Adulteration Sample Pot Temperature Strips – Medical Gloves
– Safety Lancets – Lancing Device – Single Use Safety Lancets
To see our full range of professional Drugs Test and Alcohol Tests click here.
To see more information about drugs and addiction click here.
In 2017 the Office for National Statistics published the drugs misuse: findings from the 2016/17 crime survey for England and wales;
“Around 1 in 12 (8.5%) adults aged 16 to 59 had taken an illicit drug in the last year. This equated to around 2.8 million people. “
The Health and safety executive in its “Drug Misuse at Work, a guide for employers” talked about how why this should concern business owners.
“Is it my concern? Yes. Drug misuse can be a serious problem not only for the misuser but also for the business where they work and, sometimes, for their co-workers. The possession of some drugs is illegal, exposing the misuser to the risk of criminal charges as well as causing harmful effects to their health. You could be breaking the law if you knowingly allow drug-related activities in your workplace and you fail to act. It is just as important to know the implications to both your employees and business of not tackling drug misuse, particularly where safety is involved.”
Successfully tackling drug misuse can benefit both your business and your employees in some of the following ways;
• reducing the cost of absenteeism or impaired productivity;
• saving on the cost of recruiting and training new employees to replace those whose employment might be terminated because of untreated drug misuse;
• creating a more productive environment by offering support to those employees who declare a drug-related problem, improving employee morale;
• reducing the risk of accidents caused by impaired judgement;
• enhancing the public perception of your organisation as a responsible employer;
• contributing to society’s efforts to combat drug misuse.
(source health and safety executive)
You should consult a employment law specialist to get the most up to date legal advice before implementing any new drug test policy or program.
For more information about the right of workers in the UK click here.