Glucose Control Solution:
If you believe your Codefree Blood Glucose Meter is giving inaccurate or inconsistent results like unusually high or low, or inconsistent with previous results and you have carried out the SD Check Strip Test with a new test strip, then we suggest that you run a SD Control Solution check test. The Control solution check ensures that you are doing the test correctly and that your meter is working properly.
Why you should do a control solution test:
- SD Control Solution is used to check that the meter and the test strips are working together as a system and that the meter is giving accurate results.
- This check should be carried out by your medical professional or the official distributor when your meter is giving unexpected and/or inconsistent results. The SD Control Solution is available from your distributor.
When you should do a control solution test:
- The meter does not appear to be working accurately.
- You wish to check that the test strips are giving accurate results or you think the test strips have been damaged
- The meter has been damaged or dropped
*The Controil Solution should only be used with the SD Codefree Blood Glucose Meter*
Never ignore symptoms or make significant changes to your diabetes conrtol program without speaking to your healthcare professional.