Maximum packs that can be purchased is 6 (or 96 tablets in all – whichever applies first). This is a recommendation by both the MHRA and the GPC to all pharmacies such as us. If you order more than this you will be refunded any amount above the listed selling price.
- This is a GSL product so can be purchased over the counter (OTC)
- This product is a generic product with the same active ingredient as Anadin, Hedex and Panadol.
- Maximum packs that can be purchased is 6 (or 96 tablets in all – whichever applies first). This is a recommendation by both the MHRA and the GPC to all pharmacies such as us.
- paracetamol tablets are for the relief of mild to moderate pain
- Paracetamol can also be used to relieve the symptoms of cold and flu and reduce a fever
- Suitable for adults and children aged 6 years and over
- Patient Information Leaflet
How To Use
Before you take this medicine
Please read the patient information leaflet by clicking here.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: one or two tablets up to four times a day, if you need to. Don’t take more than 8 tablets in any 24 hours.
Children of 6 to 11 years: half to one tablet up four times a day, if you need to. Don’t take more than 4 tablets in any 24 hours.
Don’t take more often than every 4 hours.
Swallow each tablet with water.
Do not give to children under 6 years, unless your doctor tells you to.
Paracetamol 500 mg, is the active ingredient.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your healthcare professional. This includes any possible side effects not listed here you can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at:
By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this product.
If you need more advice consult a healthcare professional.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.