What is it?
Carmize is a sterile, preservative free 1% ophthalmic solution of carmellose sodium.
When should it be used?
Lubricant eye drops for lasting and soothing relief and protection against burning, irritation and discomfort due to ocular dryness or exposure to environmental factors.
This product is not normally intended for use for more than 30 days; if the symptoms persist consult your doctor.
1 drop in the eye 2-3 times daily or as required
Carmellose sodium, boric acid, sodium tetraborate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride dihydrate, water.
Precautions and warnings:
- Do not use if the container is damaged
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the components of the product
- Slight irritation of the eye, stinging and redness may occasionally occur during use. In most cases this disappears after a few minutes.
- After administration, in rare cases, a slight temporary blurring of vision may be observed due to the viscosity of the solution. It is therefore advisable to wait for a few seconds before any activity that requires clear vision.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the container
- Do not touch the eye with the tip of the container
- Leave at least 10-15 minutes between administration of any other ophthalmic drug
- Once opened each vial can be used for up to 12 hours
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not swallow