Proform powder-free ambidextrous vinyl gloves are latex free and ideal for non-invasive medical procedures such as washing and cleaning, or in commercial or household environments.
Powder-free gloves reduce the absorption and spread of environmental allergens, are comfortable to use and wear and are suitable for the majority of everyday tasks.
These gloves meet or exceed the requirements for medical use under British/EU standard BS EN parts 1, 2, 3 and the American standard for medical use ASTM D5250-06e1 for Vinyl gloves. As such they are classed as Medical grade examination gloves and CE marked.
- Cheaper than latex gloves, and an alternative for latex allergy sufferers
- Vinyl powder-free gloves are available in small, medium, large and extra-large sizes
- Seamless construction for comfort and dexterity and resistant to most household chemicals
- BSEN 455 Part 1, 2 and 3 compliant, and AQL 1.5 medical grade. Please note, these gloves are non-sterile and are not suitable for invasive medical procedures
- Powder-free vinyl gloves are available in value boxes of 100 gloves
All Proform gloves fit in our wall-mountable glove box dispensers for improving hygiene and offering greater storage and ease of use.